Continuous Integration with Jenkins
What should you expect from this Webinar?
Continuous Integration (CI) is a development practice that requires development team to integrate code into a common repository or shared server, multiple times a day. Post integration, automated build is carried out to check the newly integrated code. This process helps in detecting the defects early.
Jenkins is an open source tool, which is used for continuous integration. In this webinar, we are going to provide an insight into the process of continuous integration using Jenkins.
- What is continuous integration ?
- How Jenkins helps in continuous integration
- Downloading and installing Jenkins
- Executing simple batch commands
- Build project at will and build at intervals/scheduling builds
- Executing selenium project builds with Ant
- Mailing if build fails
- Build triggers
- Configuration Maven project in Jenkins
Neeraj k has 15 years of experience in IT industry as QA Architect/Senior Manager. He has handled variety of Automation projects and has automated different applications layers like UI, API, Webservices , Mobile and mainframe. He has worked on different tools like Selenium, QTP, SOAP UI, SAP Automation , Parasoft etc. He is specialized in building Automation strategy for organizations and implementing it across the division.