ECBA Certification Exam simulator overview
The ECBA exam simulator is a simulated ECBA practice tests platform. These ECBA exam questions are based on IIBA BABOK guide version 3.
You can practice with knowledge area wise tests. Once you feel confident, then you can take up full length ECBA tests for maximum benefit.
The ECBA question bank used for this simulator is fairly large and calibrated well for a first attempt success. As per IIBA website, ECBA exam questions are not evenly distributed across the knowledg areas. Weightage of each of the knoledge areas is shown below:
- Business Analysis planning and monitoring - 5%
- Elicitation and Collaboration - 20%
- Requirements Life cycle management - 20%
- Strategy Analysis - 5%
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition - 24%
- Solution Evaluation - 1%
The ECBA certification exam simulator has multiple features and some of them are listed below:
- The questions are designed keeping in mind the ECBA certification exam pattern
- You can take unlimited knowledge area wise tests
- Each of the knowledge area wise test will have 20 questions (to be completed in 20 minutes)
- We have intentionally kept the duration little less than provided by IIBA
- The full-length tests will be 1.5 hrs long and will have 50 questions
- The full-length tests will be exactly similar to actual test in terms of questions and duration
- The questions are multiple choice and are randomly selected
ECBA Certification Exam FAQ
Brian Farmer, Australia
Thank you for enquiring about my experience. I certainly appreciate your assistance in resolving my earlier concerns about the platform.
As you know, I was initially disappointed with the platform due to the display issues I experienced with the questions being truncated or missing the relevant images.
However, I was very pleased with how you handled my enquiry and resolved the issue.
I am happy to say that I have passed the exam. As of 5 September 2017, those taking the online tests through PSI are now informed of a Pass/Fail result immediately on conclusion of the examination.
As it happens the pass mark turned out to be approximately 60% instead of the 80% mark you have listed. - That said studying towards the 80% mark has ensured I have thoroughly learned the material.
Overall I found the test series an extremely useful and beneficial study aid. Well done.
The test series was effective for passing ECBA exam successfully. The exam questions were in line with the test bank provided by Tech Canvass. The response on my queries were answered quickly. I would recommend Tech Canvass for Business Analysis coaching.