Continuous Integration (CI) is a development practice that requires developers to integrate code into a shared repository several times a day. Each check-in is then verified by an automated build, allowing teams to detect problems early. We will uncover test automation aspects of Continuous Integration in this course.We will learn about automating automation.
The objective of this course is to make you learn and understand,
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
- Installing and working with Jenkins
- Building and running Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Jenkins integration with other tools e.g. GIT, SVN etc.
- Jenkins usage with various testing types e.g. Unit testing, Integration testing etc.
- Best practices used in industry
Who can take up this course?
- This course is not a beginner level course. You must have prior knowledge of automation testing & Selenium
Key features of the course:
- Get in-depth knowledge of working on Jenkins, Maven, GitHub
- Making these tools work together to achieve continuous integration
- Course divided into chapters and topics to ease the learning
- Quizzes and Test to evaluate your learning
Does the course only include Video lectures?
Not really. The course comprises of the following:
- Course lectures
- Chapter-wise quiz
- Course Assignments
- Course Project
- Reference library