- 32/44 hrs of training
- Hands-on practice in the class
- Java Study Material
- Selenium Study Material
- Java practice workbook
- LMS Portal Access
- Competency Certificate
- Course Project (20-hrs)
Techcanvass's Java Selenium Training is a completely hands-on course to help you become proficient in Selenium 3.0 suite.
This course covers Java Basics, webdriver, Data driven testing, Page factory and POM, Maven, TestNG, Automation Framework etc.
The course is conducted in a hands-on mode where you will learn the concepts, see the examples and practice under trainer's guidance.
These books are available in your Learning Management System (LMS) Portal.
This Selenium 3.0 certification course is offered as Live online and classroom training. The online Selenium course is available using real-time web meeting software with trainer interactions.
You can also opt for self-paced course. Self-paced selenium 3.0 course comprises of actual class recordings, structured into small sessions for easy learning. Each chapter also has quizzes to help you assess your learning.
This selenium training course is designed to provide you a comprehensive and hands-on training on Java basics and Selenium 3.0. You have the option to go for the professional course or advance course.
• Introduction to Selenium
• Introduction to Automation Testing
• Scope of Selenium Training
• Why Automation Testing
• Introduction to Selenium 3.0 components
• Selenium Evolution from 1.0 to 3.0
• The Eclipse Tool
• Walk through of Eclipse
• Role of Eclipse
• Downloading Selenium Jar Files
• Checking JDK version
• Setting up JAVA PATH
• Adding JAR files
• Setting up first project
• Writing small JAVA program
• Running First Java Program
• Java program structure
• Introduction to classes and objects
• Running first Java program
• Introduction to data types
• Access Modifiers
• Functions and Variables
• Loops in Java
• Exception Handling in JAVA
• File I/O in JAVA
• Collections (List, Set, MAP)
• Installing Selenium IDE
• Recording Script
• Running, Pausing and debugging Script
• Running a script line by line
• Inserting commands in between script
• What are locators
• Types of locators
• Examples of using Locators
• Advantages and disadvantages of using locators
• Introduction of Web Driver
• Download & configuring Web driver
• Architecture of selenium web driver
• Drivers for Firefox, IE, chrome, I-phone, Android
• First Selenium Code
• Introduction to basic commands like get/navigate
• Exception Handling in Selenium
• Working with web page elements/Controls
• Introducing wait - implicit and explicit wait
• Handling different browsers - Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer browser
• Taking screenshots
• Handling Java script alerts, confirmations and prompts
• Working with Windows, Tabs and Frames
• Working with static and dynamic Web tables
• ACTIONS CLASS FOR MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ACTIONS
• File Upload and Download
• Working with Proxy APIs
• Introduction to TestNG framework
• Assert class
• Parallel Execution
• Introduction to Automation Frameworks
• What is Data Driven framework?
• What is Keyword Driven framework?
• What is Hybrid Framework?
• What is Page Object Model (POM)
• Concept of Object Repository
• Need for POM
• Page Factory
• Implementing POM
Example and Exercises
• A Project assignment will be handed over to you towards the end of the course.
• What is Maven?
• Purpose of Maven
• Installing Maven
• How to use Maven
• What is Jenkins
• Why it is used?
• Installation and configuration of Jenkins
• Backups in Jenkins
• What is Continuous Integration?
• Need and application for Continuous Integration
• Plugins in Jenkins
• Setting up a Jenkins Job
• Setting up a Maven, TestNG and Selenium integrated project
• Scheduling Jenkins for automatic execution
• Managing Jenkins Job
• An end of course test, which will earn you a certification of competency
At the end of the course, you will be eligible for a certification of competency in Selenium 3.0, based on an online multiple choice questions (MCQ) test, conducted by Techcanvass.
This selenium course covers Java basics, locators, web driver in details, Test NG framework, Maven, Selenium Grid basics & automation framework.
It’s difficult to learn Java in the beginning, we agree with that. That’s the reason we have taken a hands-on training approach. The classes are conducted in the Lab so that you practice everything you learn simultaneously.
In addition, the trainers have all been in the same boat as you. They were once manual testers and are now working in MNCs as selenium automation testers. So they understand your pain points and teach accordingly.
Yes, you will get a certificate after the completion of the course after you appear for an online test.
You can also get a Proficiency Certificate in Selenium 3.0 by appearing in Proficiency Assessment Test in Selenium 3.0 (PATS) and securing at least 60% marks.
This is a completely hands-on course. We don’t have separate lecture rooms and lab. The classes are conducted in the lecture-cum-lab rooms and you will be doing hands-on exercises along with the lectures throughout the course. The trainers will explain the concepts, will show you how to write code. After that, you will need to write the code in the class under the trainer’s supervision.
Yes, you will be given a project to work on, which you can finish with the course. You can also take some more time and submit after a couple of weeks as well.
There is no difference between selenium online training and selenium classroom training. The profile of the trainers are the same and the class is conducted on a web meeting platform, where you can interact with the trainer in real time.
Certified Professional – Selenium Automation Testing (CP-SAT) is the only recognized certification in
selenium. This certification is prepared and honored by “Agile Testing Alliance” & “University Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)”.
Techcanvass has a detailed article on CP-SAT Certification. We also offer a specialized course for this certification. Visit Selenium certification course page to know more about the course.
Java tutorials for beginners has been written for professionals, who are completely new to Java and Selenium. These tutorials are written specifically keeping in mind Selenium 3.0 requirements. So the tutorials are to-the-point and are written in simple to understand language with examples.
Go to Tutorials
This is a complete tutorial on Java, Selenium, TestNG and Grid. You will learn Java and selenium from scratch. It is written for complete beginners.
Go to Tutorials
As a student you can ask questions with the trainers even after the classes. Simply send an email to
TechHelp@techcanvass.co.in. You will get the answer as soon as possible.
Please note that our trainers are working professionals and sometimes may be busy with their office work.
Techcanvass provides placement assistance to all the students irrespective of modes of training. Our team explores the market for suitable openings regularly. You can always ask for the list of current openings from our counsellors.
I attended Selenium Basic - Online classroom training. They covered java basics first followed by Selenium framework. This helped in getting up pace on learning coding. Since testers want to learn selenium for automation testing purpose, they should focus more on testing framework setup and test results too in basic course.
I joined Tech canvass for Selenium Advance Course. Best part is sessions were conducted on weekends & I had opted for Online training which was very convenient for me. Trainer has covered Basic java along with Selenium that helped me a lot to enhance my skills in Automation testing. I got my Selenium advance course certificate after completion of my training. I would like to recommend tech canvass institute to my friends!
Thanks for providing such a useful session for Automation testing for Selenium. I really appreciate the way of teaching and sharing of knowledge. Basically the practical/theoretical sessions are really good as it covers all the scenarios and modules.
Good for beginners and people who are new to coding , all details covered, best in Mumbai. Automations (Selenium + java ) Taught very nicely.